An energetic, motivated and highly dynamic person with strong working skills and 7 years of hands-on and theoretical experience in finance and business. Strengths include:
· Deep understanding of financial analysis principles
· Able to perform both qualitative and quantitative analysis in variety of financial fields
· Preparing and implementing strategies streamlining existing work-flows in order to increase efficiency
· Ability to work with all levels of people and possession of strong relationship building skills
· Introduced and launched a markets monitor featuring European institutional and sovereign credit default swap spreads and equity indices for policy analysis and formulation by senior policy makers.
· Achieved publication by the IMF of complex macroeconomic charts in a Financial Sector Policy Note regarding the Republic of Turkey’s financial system, sourcing data from various external and internal sources.
· Contributed to a presentation given by the Managing Director of the IMF regarding the interconnectedness of the Pan-African financial system by analyzing financial data from approximately 20 financial institutions operating within Africa.
· Attracted approximately 30-40 IMF staff to a training led in collaboration with the IMF library about how to use SQL server management studio to access, manage and analyze financial data stored in SQL server databases.
· Harmonized approximately 80 data fields mandated in regulatory reporting in the OTC derivatives markets by analyzing trade and position-level datasets stored in SQL Server and exceeding 5 million records.
· Delivered to internal stakeholders several trade processing diagrams detailing the lifecycle of trades for products in the OTC derivatives market, including credit default, interest rate, commodity and foreign exchange swaps.
· Created a common data format that was implemented across approximately 20 operating units producing Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) reference data by analyzing these data using SQL Server and Excel.
· Achieved publication of writing in 2 reports detailing financial data reporting overlaps and trade lifecycles in the OTC derivatives market, and performed as lead author in a third report detailing potential risks in digital currency markets.
· Led the IT support of a high-profile new client and helped the office grow from 5 to about 50 people, resulting in a job offer to work directly for the client in a new role as a Financial Analyst.
· Led the helpdesk support for a hospice care client of 150-200 end users, earning a raise from my firm after only 6 months on the job and a job offer for a more experienced role with a larger firm after just 11 months.
Master of Business Administration, Master of Finance.
· Member, Part-Time MBA Association (PTMBA)
Bachelor of Arts, Economics.
· International Monetary Fund. “Kingdom of The Netherlands: Financial Sector Policy Note”. IMF Country Report. Washington, D.C.
· International Monetary Fund. “Republic of Zambia: Financial Sector Policy Note”. IMF Country Report. Washington, D.C.
· International Monetary Fund. ‘‘Republic of Turkey: Financial Sector Assessment Program – Technical Note on Stress Testing.’’ IMF Country Report. Washington, D.C.
· International Monetary Fund. “Republic of Turkey: Financial Sector Policy Note”. IMF Country Report. Washington, D.C.
· U.S. Treasury Department - Office of Financial Research. “U.S. Derivatives Trade Reporting “. 2015 Financial Stability Report. Washington, D.C.
· U.S. Treasury Department - Office of Financial Research. “Reporting Burden and Efficiency”. 2014 Annual Report. Washington, D.C.
· IMF Research Analyst Community Association (RACA), Delegate for the Monetary and Capital Markets (MCM) Dept., Washington, D.C.
· IMF Young Professionals (IMFYP), Washington, D.C.
· Part-Time MBA Association (PTMBA), Washington, D.C.