- Dealing professionally with a wide range of people including senior management, executives, etc.
- Employed appropriate and often innovative solutions to increase communication while using time efficiently to track progress and meet goals.
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Spanish (intermediate), French (elementary).
LEADERSHIP, PROBLEM SOLVING & RESPONSIBILITY
- Having a thorough understanding of investment disciplines.
- Deep understanding of financial analysis principles.
- Able to perform both qualitative and quantitative analysis in variety of financial fields.
- Commercial awareness & business acumen.
- Identifying, developing and directing the implementation of financial strategy.
- Good understanding of Management Accounting principles.
- Experience of quantitative finance, capital modeling, capital reporting, risk data analysis and business analysis.
- A solid grounding across a range of accountancy & financial disciplines, such as controlling budgets & forecasting.
- Trend analysis & financial modelling to help respond to dynamic market conditions.
- Able to provide a high standard of financial control.
- Able to explain complex financial terms to non-technical people.
- Ability to translate financial and budgetary goals into action plans.
- Cultivating the companies’ reputation in the market & with customers & suppliers.
- Involved in planning & organizing the organization’s activities to achieve targets.
- Preparing and implementing strategies streamlining existing work-flows in order to increase efficiency.
- Understand all legal, regulatory, information security and compliance requirements.
- Provided a stabilizing influence and promoted an excellent environment conducive to increasing efficiency, enhancing quality and strengthening financial results.
- Participated and contributed equally while working in a group for projects at work.
- Understanding the entire project from every group member’s point of view, explaining my thoughts on the project to the entire group making sure all of them understand it
- Ability to get on with all levels of people and possess strong relationship building skills.
- Built effective personal relationships and networks within the team, which contributed towards achieving organizational and team successes.
organizing, planning & Management
- Strong organizational, administrative and analytical skills.
- Possessing the financial acumen and commercial flair needed to understand diverse market and identify potential opportunities and new clients.
- Improving margins and maintaining a high quality service to clients
- Able to develop, coordinate, delegate and plan work activities.
- Articulate and well presented.
- Quick learner, possess a broad range of experience, highly motivated, and have the ability to work in structured and unstructured environments and initiating career awareness and self-monitoring on my overall progress.
- Time management
- Proactive and assertive
- Flexible & approachable
The above details are true and accurate to the best of my knowledge. Given the opportunity, I will discharge my services to the best of your satisfaction.